At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world.
Do your Life's best work!
The primary purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive assistance for the Financial Control framework as well as the wider finance department to deliver strategic practice support. The key responsibilities within this role will be monthly financial accounting tasks.
What you'll do:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Maintenance of cash reconciliation for all business units and investigation of reconciling items
- Support to the wider team for transactional processes & month end activities
- Utilising Blackline to maintain the automation of bank reconciliations and integrating this system across the wider network with new accounts & business
- Preparing & posting of SAP journals to allocate banking transactional data into the Finance ERP system
- Key personnel for all banking related correspondence
- Preparation of sundry invoices for transactions outside of billing system and journaling of same in SAP
- Liaising with external auditors
- Stakeholder management of national billing accounts staff for remittance & cash enquiries
Who you are:
- Qualified CA or CPA (or in progression)
- Some relevant work experience relating to bank account reconciliation processing is essential
- Demonstrated technical skills and experience in Finance and Accounting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with SAP (beneficial but not essential)
- Ability to develop strong external relationships with various internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to and manage change and organisational transformation in corporate environments
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels; both verbal and written
Who We Are
We are 5,500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer, heart and sleep disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do-whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of 'care' that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is "do your life's best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together." If you'd like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.