Royal Wolf has over 25 years of experience and a commitment to providing superior customer service. With 39 Customer Service Centre’s located throughout Australia & New Zealand, Royal Wolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest container provider. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need. We take pride in our great reputation for high quality products, customer service and our dedicated team.
Royal Wolf help connect communities, shape our cities, create possibilities, and provide products as unique as our customers; so why wouldn’t you want to make a difference by building your career with a leader in containerised product solutions.
Based in our Clayton Customer Service Centre (CSC), you will be delivering exceptional customer service as part of our growing Relocations team within the wider National Customer Service Team, helping our customers who are looking to move themselves or their goods interstate using Royal Wolf containers. Through proactive inbound hire/sales activity across Australia you will deliver exceptional service to ensure Royal Wolf is recognized by our customers as first choice in containerised product solutions.
Within this close-knit team environment, you will work together and learn from your fellow colleagues to provide first choice, efficient and cost-effective solutions for customers.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Inbound and outbound customer call interactions; taking queries, providing quotes & follow ups.
- Providing solutions based on your product knowledge to customers via walk in, phone and or our online enquiry portal.
- Actively working toward KPI’s and targets.
- A brand ambassador and the team ‘glue’, you will promote a positive work environment with your can-do attitude and personality!
What you will bring to this role:
- Experience in customer service/sales.
- Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, and brand promotor.
- Live and breathe a ‘do every deal mentality’ with your ability to think on your feet and provide the very best customer solution.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task.
- Previous experience using CRM systems.
- Comfortable in a manufacturing/ transport environment with noise, tools and trucks.
- Relevant experience in the removals/transport/logistics industries is desirable.
As a member of the Royal Wolf team you will enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture where your opinions are valued. Our team is passionate, authentic, innovative and above all – we are excited about what we do.
Royal Wolf offers a friendly working environment that is stimulating, challenging and full of variety. We are an EEO employer and actively promote and facilitate the development and career progression of our employees. We support flexible working arrangements that complement our business and encourage further education with our Study Assistance Policy.
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader. If the Hire Consultant position sounds of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
Royal Wolf have agency partners. We request no agency participation in the recruitment of this role at this time.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Call Centre Role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.