CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER - BALLARAT - WORK FROM HOME
As Contact Centre team member you will respond to enquiries from the public relating to emergency incidents. You will be required to be available to work in response to state-wide incidents, with varying shift lengths from 3 to 12 hours occurring at any time within a 24-hour period, 7 days per week. You will need a minimum of 2 business days availability each week. Ideally, you will live in Victoria.
Benefits to you:
- Working from home
- Up to 38 hours per week available
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Fully supported, paid training
Home Office Requirements:
You will need the equipment below for engagement:
- Windows 10 compatible PC
- Headset (USB or similar, suitable for a call taking)
- Web cam or similar (for training only)
- Home internet (minimum of 10Mbps speed)
- Home office set up, suitable for a call taker
Required skills and experience:
- The ability to communicate to a wide and diverse range of customers.
- Ability to interpret customer questions and situations quickly and respond accordingly.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to navigate digital maps, with general knowledge of Victorian geographical locations.
- Minimum typing speed of 20 words per minute.
- Proven ability to meet targets.
To apply for this casual position you need to be available for full-time, paid training for 4 1/2 days.
Forward a current resume with an application letter to Bryce Simpson - email@example.com. PREVIOUS UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS NEED TO RE-APPLY.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.