Female Trainee Drillers Offsider - FIFO - Labourer - Traineeship
Redfield Resources is the industries selected recruitment organisation and we are seeking hard working candidates who are looking to join the mining industry. Redfield Resources and Redfield Drilling Services work with the industry’s leading drilling companies across Australia and Globally. Join the best to become the best!
We have partnered with a globally renown organisation to support the industries diversification and encourage female involvement in the sector. We will provide you with full training by industry experts to ensure you are given the best opportunity to succeed. If you believe it is time to make your mark on the mining sector, this is your CHANCE.
As a Drillers Offsider you will be supporting the driller with general operations duties:
- Rod handling
- Rig maintenance
- Bagging samples
- Cleaning equipment
- Providing support to drilling operations
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites
This is a very physically demanding position!
To be successful in the role;
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 30 - 40kgs
- Willing to work on either a 2:1 or 4:2 roster on mine site projects
- Current National Police Clearance - Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate – Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Not entry level to labouring and physically demanding environment
What’s in it for you;
- $2,500 REFERRAL BONUS!
- Join a company that rewards its staff far and beyond any other
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $34.00 - $40.00 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities
These are not entry level roles so we are looking for people with a solid labouring background to fit our clients requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you reside in WA?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.