Human Resources Officer
Collegians Rugby League Football Club operates five venues across the Illawarra and has in excess of 26,000 members.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional that will develop and maintain the Human Resource function as our new HR Officer. This position offers employment flexibility in a full time or part time capacity.
This role will drive our core values while providing HR generalist support in a range of areas to optimise service delivery and operational management of our people management function.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Workplace relations & profiling
- Recruitment – talent acquisition and strategies to meet the businesses needs
- Employee onboarding process
- Employee hand book management - policy and legislation
- Understanding of rostering system
- Report on general HR activity within the business
- Create, implement and evaluate HR department policies, procedures, and structures
- Learning & Development
- New and existing employee learning and competency sign-off
- Compile & implement effective learning & development frame work & strategies
- Advancement framework within the organisation
- Compliance & Legislation – Fair Work updates, RSA & RCG competency digital register
- Workplace culture - contribute to the development & maintenance of a positive workplace culture
- Remain up-to-date with latest HR trends and best practises
What the successful candidate will bring?
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal communications and organisation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Radar for recruiting good people
- Excellent communication skills
- A hardworking approach and a strong sense of accountability
- Previous experience in a generalist human resources position
What we offer you:
- Further educational opportunities
- Supportive and focused team
- Attractive employee benefits
- Flexible work environment
Remuneration is negotiable.
Applications to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.