$35,000 - $45,000 salary + super + bonuses
Are you looking for an entry-level, no-experience-required opportunity to kick start your Real Estate career with the backing of an award-winning team?
Lucent Property Agents is looking for a full-time trainee to support & be mentored by one of our established & high-performing Agents.
About the role:
- Open Home assistance
- Data Entry
- Data Management
- Listing documentation and filing
- Contract documentation and filing
- Preparing presentation kits, marketing material and vendor reports
- Documenting Buyer activities
- Responding to property enquiries and buyer management including follow up calls to open home attendees
- Assisting lead-agent in Prospecting for new listings
- Attending photoshoots, building & pest inspections and valuation inspections
- Plus more!
If you would like to work with a team who genuinely want to help you kick goals & close deals within the current turbocharged property market - then we'd love to chat so simply submit your cover letter & resume below!
**It is required to have a current drivers licence & your own vehicle. It is also imperative that you have or are willing to attain your QLD Real Estate Certificate.
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.