Due to maternity leave we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with the public and clients to increase brand awareness.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand's voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
Whilst this is a maternity fill position there is the opportunity for the role to develop into a job share permanent position.
You will be jumping into an existing role and hitting the ground running, with a brand refresh currently being undertaken, a new website being built and the expansion of product lines throughout the business.
We require an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist who can integrate with existing agency relationships in order to continue the amazing work that is being achieved, and to steer the marketing of the company through our busiest time of the year – Christmas & one of our most important milestones to date, celebrating our 50th anniversary in April 2022.
You will have a proven background delivering marketing activities across multiple channels including digital, social media and traditional marketing channels. You will have the ability to plan, manage and execute projects and consistently deliver on time.
Chatswood Studio (Primary Location)
Chatswood Chase Boutique & QVB Boutique (Secondary Locations)
Work from home arrangements will also be considered if appropriate.
The promotion and growth of the Musson brand, its product, its agencies and services, both nationally and internationally, maintaining and strengthening its position as a leading luxury Australian brand.
Your main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Marketing and Communications
- SEO and Online marketing including regular EDMs (Mailchimp)
- Social Media including Facebook and Instagram
- Website and E-Commerce
- Print Media
- Visual merchandising and display materials
- Instore promotions and events
- Publicity and Public Relations
- Management of product photography / videography
Track and report on ROI for all marketing and communications activities including:
- Gathering customer feedback from the sales staff and customers
- Maintain customer, sales and marketing databases
- Create and be responsible for the Musson Marketing & Communications calendar, scheduling and budgets
- Provide support to the Directors as required
- Keep up to date with the jewellery industry including buying trends, customer needs, stock requirements, sales results etc.
- Maintain exceptional knowledge and understanding of products designed, made and carried by Musson
- Follow security procedures, ensuring merchandise is always secure, and identifying and reporting to management any potential security risks
- Develop, manage and maintain effective relationships with company suppliers, agencies and media partners
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Proven work experience as a Marketing & Communications Specialist or similar role with 3+ years of retail marketing experience (luxury brand experience preferred, but not essential)
- Strong experience with social media management.
- Proficiency in running multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Website Management (Wordpress & Shopify experience is desired)
- Event Management experience (yes, lock down is over!!)
- Excellent relationship management skills and leadership capabilities with the ability to work across different functions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, representational and communication skills with extensive experience in writing resources to support corporate communications and community engagement.
- Strong strategic thinking, commercial nous, creativity and ability to problem solve combined with outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail, and project planning.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite / Canva
If you are excited by the opportunity detailed above please submit your resume and a cover letter ASAP.
Applications close 1 November 2021 but this role may be filled prior so serious candidates should apply now!
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following web analytics tools are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.