Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking applications from highly motivated and committed candidates looking to commence a career in the coal mining industry. Working with our client Whitehaven Coal, successful candidates will carry out their full time dump truck traineeship working at its Maules Creek mine site.
This 24 month competency based dump truck traineeship leads to a nationally recognised qualification, Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations. You will be required to work a 7 day 12.5hr rotating roster.
To be considered for this traineeship, you must:
* Have absolute commitment to participating in training as well as the term of the traineeship
* Hold a high regard for safety by following safe working practices
* Have an ability to work in a team environment with a positive, can-do attitude
* Be able to work a rotating 7 day roster including nights and weekends
* Hold a current, minimum P2 drivers' licence
* Be competently able to drive a manual vehicle
* Be able to provide a local residential address
* Supply 2-3 work related referees in a supervisory role
* Be able to pass a pre-employment NSW Order 43 medical and drug & alcohol test
* Be available to attend our Gunnedah office for required interviews throughout the recruitment process
You will be asked to provide an RMS driving record for consideration if you are invited for an interview as well as complete a criminal history check.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. Applications can be submitted via our Programmed Go app which can be downloaded free from the app store.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.