Experienced Receptionist for Large Relationship Therapy Group
The Hart Centre is the largest privately owned relationship counselling group in Australia. We are a group of over 140 Associates, made up of Psychologists, Counsellors and Social Workers across over 13 cities in Australia.
We specialise in helping couples who are in crisis, with high quality relationship and marriage counselling. In addition, we offer counselling for: anger management, narcissism, sex therapy, Asperger’s, desire and intimacy, and more.
At the Hart Centre, we care deeply about our staff, our Associates and our Clients.
Due to ongoing growth, we are seeking an experienced Receptionist / Front Office Administrator on a casual basis, to join our busy Head Office in Southport, QLD to book appointments for our Associates across Australia.
Due to the nature of the enquiries we receive, it’s important the successful applicant is warm and caring, with a mature attitude. It’s also important that the right applicant is comfortable working in a company that is growing, and is flexible and adaptable to changes and ongoing innovation that facilitates that growth.
This role would best suit someone who is looking for casual work, is experienced in Reception duties and who is efficient and able to multi-task with ease.
The successful applicant will be required to work 2 days per week, with the potential for a 3rd day in 2022.
All employees also need to cover for staff leave when required. Therefore, flexibility in covering most week days is essential.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Answering multiple phone lines and emails
- Attend to client calls regarding appointments and other enquiries
- Be thorough in documenting the correct client information
- Take messages
- Promptly answer the phone with a polite and courteous manner
- Perform well with simultaneous periods of high telephone and email activity
- Managing multiple phone lines at once (up to 7)
2. Appointment book management
- Manage Bookings/Cancellations for 90+ Calendars
- Make, amend and cancel appointments correctly
- Make courtesy calls and attend to high volume email enquiries
- Have a respectful, caring and a mature attitude towards all clients’ regarding the nature of the required appointment
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ensure all clients are aware of cancellation and DNA T&C’s
3. Comply with Hart Centre protocols
- Comply with the established Hart Centre protocols and policies
- Complete daily checklists if required
4. Credit management
- Ensure fees are invoiced accurately at the time of bookings and client confirmation
- Document DNA’s, cancellations, booking and session fees taken daily
- Process full payments for some bookings
- Immediately follow up any declined payments
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a receptionist role
- Accurate touch-typing skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to grasp and learn new skills
- A professional, polite and caring manner
- A professional presentation
- A good work ethic and able to work in a team environment
- A high level of attention to detail
To apply for this role please include a resume and short cover letter with title phrase: ‘SOUTHPORT’.
While we appreciate every applicant, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted within two weeks of receiving your resume and cover letter.
Please note that a resume without a cover letter and the subject word above, will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.