Webics is expanding, and we are currently seeking an enthusiastic team member to join our Nowra marketing team and work with our admin team when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A love of social media is essential for this role!
- Plan, create and manage social media content that builds followers and engagement for both Webics and our clients
- Create paid advertising campaigns
- Ensure content, graphics, copy and tone is fit for purpose for each social media platform – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok (other platforms may be added based on business and client needs)
- Stay on top of social media trends and influencers (be proactive and adaptable to optimise channels as they evolve)
- Measure and report on performance
- Optimise campaigns to drive results
- Work in collaboration with our graphic design and copywriting team to create industry-leading content
- Customer service (answering the phone and responding to emails)
- General administration duties
Qualifications & Skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the role of different social channels, systems and processes
- A strong desire and curiosity to learn new tools, techniques and gain further knowledge about social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional presentation
- An ability to accept direction and work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and able to work unsupervised
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Display an eagerness to take on new responsibilities as they arise
- Flexible and adaptable
Salary: dependent on experience and qualifications
To apply, please send a personalised cover letter and resume mentioning the word Zuckerberg in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Webics is a progressive web design and digital marketing agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic team and learn about the industry.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.