Junior Project Manager
About the Company - www.developcorp.com.au
Developcorp Constructions Pty Ltd is seeking a Junior PM - Our company develops and builds medium density units and town houses. This is a great learning opportunity and there's room to progress in the company. - Office based in Parramatta - sites throughout Sydney.
About the Job
- Manage Contractors
- Manage Defects
- Assist with design & documentation
- Various tasks
- Attend Meetings
- University Degree Construction Management (completed) - if you still study please do not apply. -
- Must have competent knowledge and experience i.e. - shoring systems, read and interpret plans and specifications, able to use power tools, etc.
- Be competent in the use of excel,word & outlook.
- Have minimum basic knowledge of Microsoft project
- Minimum 2 years practical experience on site
- Minimum 1 year office experience as either a cadet or trainee in a construction related field
- White Card, Drivers Licence
Should you meet the above requirements CLICK APPLY
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in construction management?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.