HPP is a leading Queensland manufacturer of cut to size and specialised custom joinery to the trade.
Due to continued expansion, we are currently seeking a Palette CAD Draftsperson to add to our team.
To be considered for the role you will have or be:
· High level skills in Palette CAD, Microvellum or Cabinetvision
· High level of technical ability within the Cabinetmaking field
· Experience with processing work in ASPAN or COBUS
· Ability to manage multiple projects independently
· Strong organisation skills
· Ability to read and interpret Architectural Plans.
· Medium level Spreadsheet and Word Processing
· Knowledge of hardware, materials and suppliers
· A strong work ethic, enthusiastic attitude and ability to work in a team environment
Training for our in house software & systems will be provided.
We offer an immediate start, competitive rates of pay, friendly team and an attractive, modern working environment in the Molendinar area.
HPP is an equal opportunity employer.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a CAD Draftsperson?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.