Canberra Vet Hospital is a highly regarded veterinary clinic offering gold standard veterinary care to Canberra’s pet community. Conveniently located in the inner north of Canberra with onsite parking, you will have the opportunity to work in a purpose-built clinic with an amazing and passionate team.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate and committed to caring for our patients and clients
- Proven experience with a minimum of 2 years’ reception experience
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Possess an excellent work ethic, is reliable and has a stable work history
- High emotional intelligence
- Motivated with high energy level
- Intermediate to advance level of computer skills in Word and Excel
- Strong ability to multitask under sometimes stressful conditions
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Greeting and managing clients and patients
- Answering busy phone lines, ability to handle multiple calls
- Scheduling appointments for multiple veterinarians and nurses
- Client and patient data management
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing pet insurance claims
- Providing administrative support to veterinarians and management
- Cleaning of reception and consult areas
- Helping clients with OTC products
- Stock deliveries and unpacking
Experience in medical or veterinary reception would be highly regarded.
What we are offering:
- Part-time hours
- Fast paced reception environment with plenty of scope to take on additional responsibilities
- Access to a great support network within the VetPartners community
- Employee Assistance program
- Immediate start
- Salary will be commensurate with experience under the Animal Care and Veterinary Services Award
- Discounted veterinary services for your own pets
Apply online now!
Apply online with your CV and Cover Letter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.