Rental Car & Administration Officer
Are you a professional looking for work-life balance or a parent looking to return to the workforce during school hours?
The Lane Group are seeking an experienced part-time Rental Car & Administration Officer to join our team in the Mandurah & Peel region.
Working in a small office with one other manager the role will require someone who is not only a self-starter and can work autonomously as the rental car officer, but also someone who can work as part of the team carrying out the administrative tasks for the site.
Your key responsibilities include:
Rental Car Officer
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Managing reservations; opening & closing rental agreements
- Checking vehicles in and out
- Vehicle inspections; accident and damage reports
- Organizing, monitoring and tracking of the vehicle fleet
- General administrative and data entry duties for the team as they arise
- Accurate invoicing and customer data base management
- Auditing & managing paperwork and electronic files
- Reporting of daily banking and mailing to head office
- Managing office supplies
To be successful in this role, the applicants:
- MUST reside within Western Australia – this is essential
- Hold a current unrestricted driver's license
- Possess outstanding communication and personal presentation skills
- Be able to multi-task; working in a fast pace and varied role
- Have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have Administration, Sales & Marketing experience
- With Rental Car / Fleet / Service Advisor experience highly desirable, and
- Titan DMS experience preferred
A permanent part-time opportunity and competitive salary package commensurate to experience, will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.