- Start ASAP
- Part time casual/flexible day shifts
- North-eastern suburbs location
We are Retro Spares, an auto parts store specialising in classic car parts. We operate mainly online and supply to other companies but also have a physical shopfront.
Flexible part-time or casual shifts, 3 days a week, are available Monday-Friday. Possibly more hours available in the future as we continue to grow as a business.
Main duties of this role:
- Online customer support - replying to customers on eBay and via e-mail
- Processing orders using MYOB, eBay, Magento and Paypal
- Ordering from suppliers via MYOB and e-mail
- Following up issues and insurance claims with shipping companies, suppliers and customers
- Making small changes on the website e.g product details
Other duties when needed:
- Picking, packing & sending orders
- Assisting with incoming stock & inventory-related tasks
- Using post & courier systems to book shipments
The right candidate:
- Has experience in administration or IT or is very good with computer related tasks and can learn new programs easily - training will be provided
- Has experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment - beneficial but not essential
- Can lift up to 15kg & is reasonably fit
- Can work efficiently under direction & autonomously in a fast-paced team environment
- Has good numeracy & literacy skills as well as good attention to detail
- Is reliable, punctual and trustworthy with a strong work ethic
If given the role we will offer you:
- Weekly pay
- A great team to work with
- Great work/life balance
- Ongoing role
- Opportunity to increase hours in the future
- Training to further improve your skillset
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.