Our Communities for Children in Wyong funds a range of programs designed to meet the needs of the local community so children and families can live their best life.
About this role
As a Community Development Worker you will facilitate partnerships, networks and develop activities that meet the needs of the children and families. This role will involve Working for Communities for Children across the Wyong Shire, working with partner organisations to deliver services to vulnerable children and families. This role involves the monitoring and performance of partner organisations contracted to deliver services.
- Undertake meaningful and effective consultation to inform service delivery and sector development
- Develop, implement and evaluate strategies which enhance community engagement and capacity
- Monitor and evaluate community partners including conducting service visits
- Plan and manage events and activities in collaboration with other agencies
- Have good research and data analytical skills use data to inform program delivery.
- Desirable experience in the preparation of submission writing and contracts.
Terms: Permanent Part time contract position based in The Entrance, NSW 2261 and will work across the Wyong shire.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Youth Worker, Community Development Worker or Case Worker you will have
- Capacity to build productive networks and connections in a community setting
- Community engagement experience; identifying service gaps and creating effectively solutions
- Collaborative approach with the ability to work autonomously
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver's license
Interested? Apply today!
Call Amy for a confidential chat on 0458 145 123
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.