- Full time
- Boutique law firm
- Immediate start
- Excellent work / life balance
A Graduate / Junior Solicitor is required for a boutique commercial, property and litigation practice in the CBD.
Reporting to the Principal of the firm, the successful applicant will primarily assist our Senior Associates to undertake property and probate work and provide support as required for our litigation and commercial portfolios.
Law firm, property or probate experience is desirable but not essential. Applicants may be undertaking or about to undertake their PLT.
The position allows for a broad range of experience to be enjoyed by the candidate in addition to the more specialist areas above.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- clear communication skills;
- be able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- be a team-player and willingness to learn;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- strong attention to detail; and
- a tertiary qualification in law to enable admission as a lawyer in New South Wales (after completion of PLT if applicable).
Salary range is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please email your current CV with a cover letter addressed to John Graves to: email@example.com and we will arrange interviews with shortlisted relevant candidates
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- How many years' experience do you have in property law?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.