Are you an experienced office all-rounder? Do you have the ability to work autonomously and prioritise a busy workload? Can you stay ahead, think on your feet and approach each day with a positive and calm attitude? Then perhaps this is the perfect role for you!
About our Firm
EMF Griffiths are a leading Australian Building Services Consultancy with offices based on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney.
We currently have approximately 45 staff and work on a wide range of projects including Residential, Retail, Commercial Spaces, Hospitals and much more.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Administrator with at least 10 years’ experience to cover a maternity contract for a minimum of 6 months with opportunity to extend (the review will take place in June for extension). In addition to the extension of contract (and for the right candidate), this position may also lead to a Full Time role located in our Brisbane Office.
The position will be based in our Varsity Lakes Office and will be joining a great team and office environment.
The role is full-time, Monday - Friday.
The position is available for immediate start with the review to take place in June.
What this role includes (but not limited to)
- Preparing proposals for new projects as per Engineer’s direction.
- Typing / formatting of a large range of documents including – Letters, Briefs, Reports, Specifications etc.
- Managing workload and deadlines across 3 offices with other support staff.
- Answering of telephones / reception work.
- Basic filing.
- Arranging couriers as required.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Day-to-day general office duties.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to juggle multiple projects at one time and be willing to work as a team player as it will not only be your team in your office but you will also be working closely with our other office locations.
What you will bring:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an administration position. Project administration experience is an advantage.
- Typing speed of approximately 70wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Excellent computer literacy within Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Great time management and organisational ability.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate professionally with external Clients and in-house.
- Mature, well presented and have a positive attitude.
- What's your average typing speed?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.