- Be part of a professional organisation that is committed to service and quality
- Collaborative Team Culture
- Fantastic working environments with great company benefits
About our business
With a history spanning 120 years, we are proud and passionate about the service and support we provide to our clients. As a leading, national medical indemnity insurer to the healthcare profession, we play a significant role in protecting and supporting our clients in their practice of medicine. MIGA provides insurance protection backed by a range of support services, which encompass insurance advice, risk management education, claims management and medico-legal support, advocacy and peer support. We are a dynamic, multifaceted business seeking an IT Service Delivery Coordinator with passion and drive to support the business.
Your new role
Reporting to the Technology & Information Security Manager you will be responsible for:
- The maintenance, support, and administration of MIGA’s IT Operations
- Ensuring MIGA’s internal customers are provided with excellent customer service and that service requests are proactively remediated as per agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring appropriate IT and security governance processes are established and maintained
- Excellent internal customer service standards and proactive communication in the delivery of products and services to the MIGA group
- Proactive maintenance of MIGA’s server infrastructure, telephony, core applications and mentoring a small IT team
- Documentation of IT policies and procedures
- Managing external vendor SLA’s to ensure support and service tickets are adequately responded to minimizing disruption to the business
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- 5 + years’ experience working as an IT System Administrator or IT Service Delivery role
- Experience in the management of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and Azure AD replication
- Experience in M365 administration (Exchange, License Management & Security)
- Experience in SCCM / Microsoft InTune and the automated deployment of assets and applications
- Proven skills in working with Windows Server 2012 – 2019 and understanding of vmWare and virtualization technologies (ESXi)
- Understanding and experience working with Microsoft Azure resources
- Experience in VEEAM Backup and Replication and restore activities
- Experience in Endpoint, Detect and Response applications
- Knowledge of Change Management processes and operating in an ITIL environment
- Proven track record of achievement in management of an IT service desk and proactive maintenance of IT environments
- Experience working at a senior level within a professional services environment
What MIGA offers
- Be part of a professional and dynamic team and a growing organisation that is committed to service and quality
- Fantastic working environment with great company benefits
- Reward & Recognition
- Salary package commensurate with role and experience
- Generous employee benefits, including above award Superannuation.
To apply please forward a resume and cover letter (no longer than two pages) which clearly addresses:
- The reason for your interest, and
- How your skills and experience suit the role
via the Apply button
For a confidential discussion and a copy of the Position Description, please contact Debbie Stillitano on 1800 777 156.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 29 October 2021.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Service Delivery Coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.