Part time, ongoing position
About the School
St Michael’s Grammar School is one of the leading K-12, co-educational schools in Australia, respected for its exceptional educational offering, wellbeing programs and deep commitment to innovative approaches to teaching, learning and caring.
St Michael’s is a place where creative, inquiring minds learn from, with and for the world. At St Michael’s our values of Dignity, Respect, Care and Compassion underpin all that we do and are.
We are looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic Student Enrolment Officer to provide a highly effective level of administrative and general support to the Student Enrolment team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with prospective families, capturing, tracking and monitoring of accurate enrolment data and trends to maximise success and help facilitate continuous process improvement.
This is a part time (0.8), ongoing position, with some flexibility on how those hours are allocated across the week, to be discussed with the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Tertiary or post graduate qualifications in marketing, public relations, communications or allied fields, this is desirable
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated high level customer service skills, and experience in being the first respondent to external enquiries
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and discretion and an ability to deal with confidential information in a diplomatic manner
- Experience in establishment of key processes in both manual and system-based tasks
- Highly developed computer skill and literacy, with advanced skills in MS Office: MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience with Synergetic and/or Digistorm desirable, but not essential
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently without supervision and within a collaborative team environment
- Accountable for their work and their actions with attention detail with record keeping and correspondence
- Must be willing to be involved in all aspects of the School’s program
- Must have a current Employee Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain
- Must have a current National Police Check (obtained within the last 6 months) or be willing to obtain prior to commencement
Key benefits of working at St Michael’s Grammar School include:
- Competitive salaries plus 10% superannuation
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- Range of salary packaging options
- Flexible work opportunities
- Professional and Career development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program available to staff
- Active staff association
- Stimulating work & learning environment
- Values driven culture
Applications close at 10 am, 10 November 2021. We will be screening applications as we receive them, therefore applications may close earlier than this date.
For more information, please see the position description below.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been waiting for 'APPLY NOW'.
Please submit your details, resume and cover letter outlining in detail your experience and ability to meet the requirements of this role. Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Miss Rania Ghanem, People and Strategy Advisor, on 03 8530 3341.
St Michael’s Grammar School is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the Schools website.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.