About the business
Podiatry Services SA is a privately owned Podiatry practice with clinics in Plympton and Unley and O'Halloran Hill.
About the role
We are seeking an energetic and vibrant full-time Administrator/Receptionist to join our team at our Plympton clinic. Applicants must be available to work Monday to Friday and available for a combination of early morning starts and late finishes.
This is a fast paced role and would suit a career focused applicant able to manage multiple tasks and is committed to continually building your skills, whilst growing and developing your working capacity in line with the practice needs.
The position operates with a high degree of independence in performing the duties of the position while maintaining open channels of communication between all staff within the practice.
The successful applicant will be professional and empathic to the needs of clients and referrers.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Practice front desk duties including answering phone calls and managing bookings
- Managing Podiatrists home visit schedules
- Financial Management including billing, processing Medicare payments, eftpos transactions, invoicing and reconciling
- Managing an inventory and orthotic ordering system
- General administrative tasks including photocopying, faxing, filing etc
- Follow all workplace health and safety procedures and contribute to a safe and healthy work environment, including participation in all COVID – 19 procedures and government directives.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in administration and reception in a medical/podiatry practice
- Familiarity using a practice management software such as Cliniko
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and a quick learner
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Team player with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated organisational ability including self-organisation and time management
- Current South Australia Drivers licence
- Previous experience in Sales desirable
- Certificate III in Business Administration (or equivalent)
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience and qualifications.
Please attach a cover letter addressing the above criteria and your resume.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 29th October 2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.