People Capability Administrator - Training and Compliance
Over the past 35 years, Synapse - Australia's Brain Injury Organisation, has grown to employ around 160 people. We provide a range of services nationally, including information and referral, specialist supports, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services, advocacy, housing and targeted research activities. Synapse promotes quality of life, self-determination and choice. Our mission is to empower people impacted by brain injury, by connecting knowledge, policy, services and systems.
About the Role
We have an opening for a highly motivated individual to join our People Capability team in the compliance and training space.
Under the general direction of the People Capability Manager, the People Capability Admin (Training and Compliance) is an important part of the Human Resources function at Synapse, and is responsible for:
- Coordinating internal and external training (Mandatory & Developmental)
- Administrating/filing compliance and training data
- Coordinating compliance checks, including NDIS Worker Screening cards, National Police Checks and state equivalents.
- Liaising with internal staff, new recruits, and managers to ensure compliance in all departments
- Ad-hoc administrative support in HR tasks in areas including recruitment, reporting, and letters/templates as directed by the PC Manager.
*Please note that this is a permanent, part-time opportunity (3 days a week) based in our West End office in QLD.
While qualifications and experience are important, equally as important is who you are as a person. We’re looking for someone with strong administration skills and thrives in a team environment.
We’re also looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Show initiative and attention to detail, discretion and confidentiality in relation to staff employment information and issues.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently or as instructed.
- High level of skill in computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite - Access, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A confident communication style being able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise work according to business needs
There are certain prerequisites for this role that you must either hold or be eligible to obtain (e.g. National Police Check).
Synapse can offer you
- Attractive remuneration with salary sacrificing options - mortgage/rent, living expenses, and entertainment
- A warm, flexible and supportive work environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Dog friendly office!
- Dedicated Work From Home day/s
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role via Seek.
Applications Close: This position will be advertised until the close of business on Friday, 29/10/2021. Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this advertisement depending on the number and quality of applications received. Therefore, we urge all suitable candidates to submit their application as early as possible
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Do you have experience in administration?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.