Do you want to work for an organisation whose purpose is to give people the confidence to achieve ambitions?
Our client provides a broad range of insurance products to personal, business, corporate and institutional customers.
Their vision is to be the insurer that builds the strongest partnerships with customers.
Due to internal movements, there are opportunities for Claims Officers to become part of this organisation and their vision.
As a Claims Officer you will manage a portfolio of home claims, liaising with builders, suppliers and customers.
Your background may be one of many - you don't need to have a property claims background, although it would be highly regarded. Maybe you're from the travel industry or banking or maybe even the recruitment industry.
If you've worked in an environment that is forever changing and busy with multiple demands, then you'll be perfect!
What's on offer:
- AFTERNOON SHIFT - 11 AM TO 7 PM AND 12 PM TO 8 PM
- a salary that is negotiable and dependent upon you
- up to 6 weeks supportive training
- hybrid working model - all you need is a stable internet connection. The rest is provided
- discounts on numerous products
- bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday - no weekends
- a culture you will want to be part of
- job satisfaction
If you're excited by what you've read so far and you want a career that is secure, working for a stable organisation, apply now.
We want to see your resume, highlighting your:
- strong customer service background
- ability to multitask
- success working to deadlines
- experience working in a fast paced industry / environment.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete a police and credit check.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.