Hotel Receptionist PA. Settlers Hotel York WA.
Remote work from home position.
PART TIME - Guaranteed 15 hours per week.
Settlers Hotel York manages 22 hotel rooms within the Settlers York complex located off the main Street in York, 100km East of Perth. Most bookings are received online, and we operate a remote check in system. Assistance is needed with taking some phone and larger bookings and with general administration of the property as well as some other admin duties involving residential property development in Perth. This is an exciting role that could develop further as the business continues to expand.
General duties including:
- Answering phone and emails to take guest reservations.
- Sending text messages and emails to guests for remote check in.
- Respond to guest questions and requests.
- Recording bookings on Cloudbeds and checking payments.
- Assist with cleaners’ rosters.
- Ordering room supplies.
- Some assistance with marketing and promotion.
- Organising sundry maintenance and repairs where needed.
- Assistance with ongoing room upgrades and business expansion.
- Assist with the administration of various property development projects.
- Previous Hotel front office experience highly regarded.
- Be able to communicate well with clients and possess a good phone manner.
- Experience with Cloudbeds or other reservation systems highly regarded.
- Good general office administration knowledge including computer skills, and working with Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Passionate about service. Happy. Inspirational and full of positive energy.
- Applicants must be available to sometimes work part time on Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays with flexibility to working hours.
- Confidence with customer service.
- Passion for the hospitality, travel, tourism industry.
- Have a can-do attitude at all times.
- An energetic approach to work.
- Be reliable, mature, honest, and flexible.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.