At Total Fitouts, we are a small team of people with a focus on clear and effective communication to develop strong relationships with our clients, trades and suppliers to deliver fitouts simply. We are looking for a Project Manager with the ability to multi task, think outside the box, be flexible and above all, be a team player.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing open and clear communications with the client from commencement to completion of the project, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout all stages of the project.
- Assisting our Estimator during the quoting stage
- Project timing, scheduling of trades and supplies.
- Managing site inductions and compliance
- Identifying and managing any project variations
- Ensuring the quality works of trades and suppliers is of the highest standard.
- Providing regular reporting to management regarding project costs, budget and client satisfaction
- Resolving any construction issues that may arise through early identification.
- Handing over of site to the client ensuring defect rectification, commercial approval and required permits and approvals are obtained.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
- Have the ability to problem solve and consistently execute program time lines
- Have the ability to manage people and develop strong relationships with clients, suppliers, trades and staff
- Have a sound understanding of cost estimating for trades and equipment
- Have the ability to develop new trades and suppliers
- Have previous experience in construction and project management roles
If this sounds like the role for you please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have with contracts administration?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.