We are DevelopmentWA – Western Australia’s land development agency. Our work is diverse and state-wide, developing land for sustainable communities, prosperous industry and resilient regions. Our portfolio includes the development and management of some of WA’s most iconic residential, commercial and industrial projects both within the metropolitan area, and regional areas of our state.
Our vision is ‘Shaping our State’s future’ and that’s exactly what you’ll be doing by joining the team at DevelopmentWA. For more information, visit www.developmentwa.com.au.
An exciting opportunity is now available in DevelopmentWA’s Risk and Procurement team.
As the Senior Procurement Officer reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be:
- Facilitating and managing EOI, RFP and tender process including negotiation with suppliers on key contract terms
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to key stakeholders on procurement and supply chain related matters
- Implementing procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost efficiency and best practices
- Strategically developing and improving contract and procurement processes in liaison with business areas to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification is desirable
- Substantial experience in relevant Industries
- Experience in the project procurement and supply chain management context.
- Reporting on operational performance and strong conceptual and analytical skills.
What We Offer
As well as working to deliver some of WA’s most high-profile and important land development projects, you will also enjoy:
- Flexible working arrangements (including working from home)
- Study assistance 50% and professional development opportunities
- Generous leave provisions including ability to purchase additional leave
- End-of-trip facilities
- Active social club and paid volunteering opportunities
- An agile and progressive workplace culture built on our core values of Brilliance, Alliance, Courage and Integrity
Are you ready to help in Shaping our State’s Future?
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the success factors by 5pm Monday 25 October 2021.
For further information about the opportunity, please contact Daniel Engel, Procurement Manager on 08 9482 7836.
For queries regarding the recruitment process, please contact the People and Culture Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note – Agency CVs will not be considered.
Our commitment to equality and diversity.
At DevelopmentWA we’re committed to building an inclusive workplace which promotes equity, values diversity and provides fulfilling employment opportunities for people of all backgrounds and abilities.
We welcome applications from priority groups including Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and mature age workers.
Please contact us if you require reasonable adjustments to recruitment processes.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.