The Western Force is a professional rugby team based in Western Australia competing in the elite Super Rugby AU and Super Rugby Trans-Tasman competitions.
As an organisation, the Force has a short but proud history, having been formed in 2004 and making its Super Rugby debut in 2006 against the ACT Brumbies at their original home at Subiaco Oval. Western Australia’s rugby community is built on passion, determination, and a never-said-die attitude that has provided inspiration in the face of adversity.
With the club making its first Super Rugby finals appearance in 2021 and announcing the re-structure of its own dedicated Academy Program, the future is bright as the Force continues to go from strength to strength.
Backed by Tattarang, we are ready to rebuild to be bigger and better along with our passionate local community of over 6000 members.
About the Role
The Events & Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the coordination of all Western Force events and Super Rugby games hosted by the Western Force. With the highest level of attention to detail and organisational ability this role will successfully assist with delivering events & game days that meet desired outcomes and objectives.
This role is a 6 month contract, 0.6 FTE.
The role will:
- Assist in coordination of all events and functions across the annual events calendar, administration and coordination of all aspects of game day
- Assist with developing run sheets, scripting and documentation to ensure seamless delivery of every event
- Assist with invitation and RSVP process for all events
- Coordinate and engage with key stakeholders internally and externally including the Events & Operations Manager, Team Manager Rugby Australia, Rugby WA, HBF park Operations Team and many more
- Manage the planning and delivery of corporate functions
- Facilitate general administration of invoicing, payments, contracts
- Assist with developing creative concepts with a focus on sourcing and engaging WA talent
You love and thrive in an organised world with a passion for creating & delivering world class events.
You love your sport, and are passionate about planning and organisation, working in a team environment.
You have 3+ years’ experience working in this field, which includes event management, venue operations, sports presentation and/or game day operations.
You demonstrate personal credibility, honesty, high integrity and have the ability to be flexible, adaptable and handle pressure.
You thrive working with a team, and are willing to get involved however you can with a great attitude!
Are you prepared to be challenged and stretched in ways you have never considered?
Are you ready to embrace and care for your workmates like family?
Are you really up for the challenge?
If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
Please attach your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are up for the challenge!
Tattarang and Minderoo Foundation embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, and those with Disability to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.