Thrive365 are seeking a Financial Officer to Join our Team! (Experience in working in a Disability Company, will be highly regarded!)
Who we are
Thrive365 is a disability service provider supporting people with a disability on their path to thrive.
At Thrive365, we’re all about choice and partnership. We believe people should be able to choose how their NDIS funding is spent. We believe people should be able to choose the staff who support them and this means everyone from your support coordinator to your therapist or gardener. We believe in championing the right of people with a disability to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
We believe that the best support comes from working in partnership. And we believe people should have control over their life so they can truly thrive. Our job is to support people to make and action those choices so they achieve their goals.
Making it happen your Role
We have an opportunity for a Financial Officer to join us on a full time basis!!
- Processing of fortnightly payroll for casual and permanent staff
- Management of reimbursement forms, payroll deductions and all other payroll enquiries
- Oversee and manage all aspects of Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Collection and entering of all invoices and receipts
- Complete payments and reconciliation by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Liaising directly with creditors and answering creditor enquiries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- NDIS Claims
- Budget management
- Financial forecasting, planning and reporting
- Monitor Accounting data and analyze financial position
- End of financial year reporting and acquittal
Skills and experience:
- Competent in Accounts Processing
- Payroll Processing and Reporting
- BAS & PAYG
- Knowledge of financial compliance
- Month end accounts processing
- Tax compliance
- Financial planning
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications including Excel
- Experience in Xero preferable
- Sound understanding of processes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with NDIS claiming processes
- Knowledge of the SCHADS Award
- High level of computer literacy
- Can work in both a team and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
You will require
- At Least 2-3 years experience in accounting and finance
- Relevant qualifications in accounting or finance
- Proficiency in Accounting software, Such as Xero
- National Police Check
- Drivers License
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High level of responsibility and Ownership
- A valid Australia Visa with the right to work
Is this you?
If you are looking to add great value and contribute to the growth of Thrive365, This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please Click the Apply Button Now!
Send us a cover letter, telling us about you along with your resume to email@example.com
Employment Type - Full time (38 hours)
Flexible working hours, for the right Candidate
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- How many years' experience do you have as a financial officer?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.