Do you want to join an iconic Western Australian organisation committed to changing lives and making a difference in your community?
At St John WA, we pride ourselves on our humanitarian work helping to make our state a safer, more resilient place. With over 1,800 permanent staff, 5,000 volunteers, and annual revenues approaching $350 million, St John WA is the industry leader in the provision of Pre-Hospital Care and related products in Western Australia. Our Youth and Community Engagement team provides free first aid training to school children all over WA. To find out more please visit: stjohnwa.com.au/youthengagement
A job to be proud of:
As the Digital Business Development Officer you will join a fast-paced and rewarding team and be responsible for the communication and coordination of Digital products to the Western Australia Youth and Community market. The digital products include IPad skills applications, virtual reality and streaming of first aid sessions. The role will coordinate delivery of the existing digital products and assist with the growth of new and innovative First Aid Training products to achieve sustained growth. This is a Permanent Part Time role working 3 days a week (days flexiable) 8.30am – 4.30pm.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with clients and potential clients to provide information on digital products in a timely and appropriate manner
- Assist with identifying business development opportunities
- Project Coordination
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including Product Development and Marketing to successfully introduce digital suite of products to the market
- Ensure all digital products are kept in operational order
- Provide support in the planning pre and post event phases to events where digital products are used
- Ensure digital products are transported to venues
- Accurate and timely entry of data and reporting of data
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks to assist the Account Management and Service Delivery teams, including project work as directed by the Youth & Community Manager
What you’ll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be Tech Savvy and have familiarity with Web, Digital and Mobile applications
- Customer Focus
- Ability to organise time and prioritise workload to ensure customer expectations are achieved
- Ability to address issues using appropriate problem-solving skills
- Ability to nurture strong relationships
- Current unrestricted ‘C’ Class Driver’s License
- Experience promoting digital products (highly desirable)
What’s in it for you?
The successful candidate will be offered an interactive and supportive working environment within a positive and professional team along with:
- $500 Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 17.5% leave loading
- Corporate uniform
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging options
- Free emergency ambulance cover
- Free first aid training
Are you ready to change lives?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please select "Apply Now". Applications must include a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position and resume.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please contact Katherine Park – Talent Sourcing Consultant on (08) 9373 3826.
Applications close 6pm Tuesday 26th of October 2021
Please note the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or willingness to be fully vaccinated by 1st January 2022. This will include providing evidence of vaccination.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Please note that St John will not accept recruitment agency applications for this position.
St John reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received. The selection process employed will be at the discretion of St John.
*St John may begin the shortlisting process prior to the closing date*
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.