Wetherill Park| Street parking available
Permanent full-time role| 5 days per week| 8.30am – 5.30pm
$75,000 + Superannuation
This business is an Australian owned company with in the construction industry who have been experiencing vast growth over the last 5 years. Currently going through a busy period, they are looking to expand their finance team and they are seeking an assistant accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the Financial Accountant, your main responsibilities will include;
- General ledger and bank reconciliations
- Debtors’ reconciliations
- Provide support to accounts payable and receivables
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Supporting the end of month reporting processes
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting as requested by management
- Preparation of external audits
- Liaising with stakeholders on multiple levels
- Other duties as requested by management
This position would suit someone who has experience in a similar role. As the right candidate you;
- Must have prior experience working with large ERP Systems
- Have a small business mind set and is comfortable assisting in other areas as requested by management
- Must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Are competent using MS Office suite with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to meet tight deadlines
- Can take direction, are a team player but can work efficiently autonomously
- Possess a key sense of accuracy with high attention to detail
- Take initiative in day to day tasks, are proactive with a commendable work ethic
- Are a rational thinker with the ability to think outside the box and solve problems
What is up for offer?
- An opportunity to work for a stable company offering job security and a family feel
- Supportive management and existing team within a great work environment
- Competitive remuneration up for grabs
- A great, relaxed and friendly company culture
- An opportunity to work close to home
If this sounds like you, please press APPLY NOW to send your application to Vince Kobia.
Please note given the strict guidelines and requirements of this position, only people with the above experience will be contacted. In the meantime, I invite you to register your details on our website, www.norwestrecruitment.com.au to be considered for future roles.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.