Teacher Aide (Primary)
Port Macquarie Adventist School is a co-educational institution operated by the Seventh–day Adventist Church, as part of its worldwide system of Christian schools.
Port Macquarie Adventist School was established on its current site in 1992. The school currently offers Pre-Kindergarten to Year 7 with Year 8 being added in 2022.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Port Macquarie Adventist School is seeking a teacher aide for part time employment, five days a week 8:50am to 12:30pm moving to a full time role in 2021.
- Passion for young people and a desire to change the world
- Experience in best practice special education
- An Education degree in the relevant teaching area/s
- Current WWCC clearance
- Knowledge and understanding of a wide range of disabilities and how to support students with these in a school context
- Positive communication and interpersonal relationship skills with students, parents/carers, the broader school community, and colleagues
- Organisational skills
- Team player and initiative
- Demonstrate a growth mindset through a willingness to design student-focused innovative learning programs
- Be a reflective teacher aide and a lifelong learner
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.