About the Company:
We are a specialist retail Australian family owned company with stores across Australia and beyond. Our office is located in Sydney CBD. We believe in collaboration, communication, shared success and continuously strive to be bigger and better.
About the role:
We are looking for a driven HR Generalist to be our newest team member. This role will support our retail leaders on a range of generalist HR matters to support the company growth.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will work closely in with senior managers and in a collaborative and resilient HR team.
- Act as first point of contact to employees and managers for HR related queries including contract, policies and procedures
- ER and Performance Management
- Create and maintain HR forms and documents
- Ensure workplace compliance
- Assist in HR projects where required
- Manage end to end recruitment process from advertising to onboarding.
- Proactively build talent pool through all channels including head hunting, internal development and job boards to ensure high quality candidates placed to fill opportunities across the company.
- Ensure great candidate experience
- Prior experience in similar HR generalist role
- Excellent communicator and able to build relationships with range of stakeholders
- You are someone who is looking for a challenge, driven, proactive, resilient and passionate about people including recruitment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Fast self learner and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
This is a full time permanent position, our office is based in Sydney CBD but we are currently working remotely during the lockdown.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in generalist HR?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.