Contact Centre Representative - CommInsure
- You are a motivated individual.
- We are a team of innovative thinkers
- Together we can deliver amazing customer experiences
CommInsure is a division of Wealth Management offering a range of life insurance, superannuation, retirement income, investment and general insurance products. CommInsure conducts business a number of legal entities including: Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited and Colonial Insurance limited.
We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes. General Insurance offers customers products that protect their home and motor vehicle assets.
General Insurance Contact Centre consists of Inbound and Outbound Sales & Service teams.
Do work that matters:
A Contact Centre Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service to both Internal & External customers via direct telephone.
- Providing accurate information in an efficient & customer focus manner
- Establishing new policies within agreed delegated levels of authority and you may need to update existing policies for our customers.
- Following agreed compliance guidelines
- Maintain accurate customer and policy records on General Insurance systems via quality data processing.
- Appropriate escalation of customer enquiries outside of agreed delegated levels of authority
- Participation in training & development activities which also includes planning activities with the Team Manager
- Contributing to team effectiveness (eg: participation in Team Meetings)
- Timely escalation of key operational issues to Team Managers
- Complaint investigation & analysis as directed by Team Manager
Your skills and experience:
- Proven experience in providing excellent customer service
- Experience in a contact centre environment highly regarded
- Experience working within the financial services industry highly regarded
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Excellent communication and active listening skills with strong attention to detail.
- Full-time hours, Monday - Friday rostering between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm (Rotating)
- The location is at our Sydney offices at Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.