Simplot Australia is a food manufacturing and agriculture business encompassing potato, vegetable, seafood, and sauce operations that supply chilled, frozen, and shelf-stable products to Australia's major retail and foodservice markets.
We are home to some of Australia's most loved and trusted food brands, including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggo's, John West, and Chiko. We have six Australian manufacturing sites and employ more than 2,000 people across Australia and New Zealand.
As a leading provider of quality, nourishing and sustainable food, we are focussed on bringing to life Aussie grown produce. We embrace sustainable practices that care for our planet's precious resources today and for generations to come. We are an integral part of the global JR Simplot Company.
Culture and Benefits:
At Simplot, we are fuelled by our purpose: We Contribute to Feeding Our World. We imagine a better future and set goals to reach it. We are committed to working as one Simplot and are guided by our shared values:
- Respect for Resources
- Spirit of Innovation
- Passion for People
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion. We care about creating an environment that promotes safety and wellbeing and where our people feel supported, respected and empowered. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all our team members.
Simplot is passionate about cultivating a future where good ideas and inspiring possibilities have the chance to grow. We want our team members to build exciting and fulfilling careers with us and offer professional and personal growth opportunities.The Perks:
- Flexible working arrangements and a variety of engaging Health and Wellbeing programs
- Diverse Leadership Development Programs and Professional Development Support
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Bonus incentives
- Discounted Health Insurance and Gym Memberships
- Sensory Club Program – Enjoy and taste our new product launches daily including access to our Culinary cooking sessions
- Novated Car Leasing Agreements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
We have an exciting opportunity to join our commercial division as a Sales Support Representative, based in Adelaide. Reporting to our Retail Field Manager for SA, you will be responsible for maximising sales objectives and sales targets and maintaining the distribution of Simplot's branded products within your territory, to assist in the achievement of marketing strategies.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity, offering 28 hours a week, Tuesday – Thursday (with flexibility to work across 4 days if preference) with the designated Territory of Adelaide Western Suburbs.What you will do:
This is a great opportunity for a highly driven and motivated person seeking a secure and rewarding long-term position within Sales and Marketing.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring sales and field plans are executed in each store
- Building strong ongoing relationship with your customers
- Providing appropriate services to meet objectives
- Building & Maintaining Displays
- Ensuring all Simplot SKU's are on show with correct facings, or optimising positioning of Simplot products aiming for the best available position
- Review and implementation of store planograms and layouts
- Achieve Territory KPI’s and Field Drive incentives.
Previous Sales experience is essential, as is the desire and motivation to succeed in the FMCG industry. Merchandising experience is not essential but would be regarded, as would be previous Supermarket/FMCG experience. Perhaps you are currently studying and looking for a flexible role? The right applicant will be energetic, driven, and enthusiastic, with the ability to build lasting relationships, you will have exceptional planning skills and importantly enjoy working within a highly motivated Sales Team.
You will be provided with comprehensive and regular training, and the opportunity to be rewarded for your achievements through participation in an incentive program.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.