A fantastic opportunity to work for this progressive, medium sized, stable company located in North West Sydney. The position will see you managing the website, social media, digital media reporting.
Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, you will join a dynamic team of 4 and will love to learn and progress with all the training offered.
The duties include:-
- Adding and managing blogs to the website
- Assisting with social media
- Creating post organic social media posts
- Monitoring of Adwords
- Reporting on Google Analytics
- Launching new adwords
- Managing particular programs
- Managing fulfilment stocks and material shipments
- Create materials for their Vet program
- Maintain the internal artworks folders with version
- Create 'Trade Website' with images, copy & videos
The right person will:-
- Have a passion to learn and progress
- Enjoy the opportunity to be involved in the Global Marketing program
- Have a willingness to learn and an understanding that marketing is not just about glossy brochures
- Have previous experience, particularly in Digital marketing
- Have completed University studies in Marketing
- A minimum of 12 months experience, or Internship completed
The role is full time and offers 3 days working in the office and 2 at home. There is parking on site and some travelling will be required, so a drivers license is essential. The company is engaging and inclusive, enjoy a great company culture and progression is very possible.
Please send your resume if you have what is required
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.