Bring you people skills and passion for helping others to our front desk reception role.
Due to internal promotion we are looking for a front desk receptionist to join our busy administration/office support team. This is a varied, all round role that involves;
- Greeting all face to face visitors to Northcott North Parramatta including deliveries, interviewees, customers and their families,
- Coordinating bookings, meetings and events,
- Communicating company announcements in relation to facilities and events,
- Administrative tasks in relation to parking, access, Covid protocols and stationery.
This role is the driving force behind a welcoming and professional visitor experience and we therefore see you as having;
- A people orientation and recent enjoyed experience in customer service or similar role.
- The ability to juggle people, priorities and events whilst maintaining a positive outlook,
- The desire to help others.
On offer is the opportunity to join and contribute to the growth and success of one of the largest and most established disability services providers in NSW and the ACT. We have over 110 accommodation sites and are proud to have provided service to over 13,500 valued NDIS participants last year.
As an employer we are proud to offer a family friendly workplace, not for profit salary packaging which can increase your take home pay and a new reward and recognition program that entitles you to discounts with a range of retailers, dining, entertainment and life-style brands.
To apply for this role, please provide an updated Resume along with a brief covering letter giving an overview of your most relevant skills and experience.
Essential checks for Northcott staff include;
- NSW Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- NDIS Worker Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of compliance with any Public Health Orders applicable at the time - including evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination or medical contraindication certificate if applicable to you.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Northcott actively promotes diversity and inclusion in our recruitment process and throughout your employment. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, people with a lived experience of disability and carers.
Reasonable workplace adjustments are available. Applicants should feel free to discuss their needs with their Recruitment Consultant and can email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to start this process.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.