Administration & Media Assistant - Part time basis, 20 hours/4 days per week
Administration & Media Assistant – Part time Basis (20 hours per week)
About the role
This role is an integral part of our business and your care, dignity for our clients \ deceased pets is paramount. As an Administration and Media Assistant your work will be carried out 4 days per week and will include night and weekend telephone and on call duties, on a roster basis.
Do you have a caring nature? A passion for helping people? Then this may be the job for you.
The role includes:
- Carry out reception duties
- Carry out administrative duties
- Carry our media administration duties such as making urn labels and wrapping ashes, creating certificates/paw print/fur clip cards/ framed paw prints.
- Have to an eye for detail
- Establish and maintain effective communication lines and relationship with all employees
- Collect and receipt monies
- Forward all necessary financial information to accounts department in a timely manner
- Assist in ordering stock
- Assist in stock management
- Participate in the weekend roster
- Assist in transfer of deceased pets, if required
Benefits and perks
The team at Pet Heaven are committed to supporting our community by delivering the best possible customer service. We do this by listening to families wants and needs, finding proactive solutions, care and support to everyone appropriately. We treat deceased pets with dignity and respect.
Skills and experience
We are seeking a person who enjoys working with and helping people in need, with over 4 years’ experience in reception, administration and customer service to join our team.
This role will primarily be involved in administration and media administration duties. Therefore the successful candidate must have essential knowledge in the use of Publisher, Photo Shop, PowerPoint, Nero, Word and Excel.
We are seeking a candidate who works independently, has confidence, attention to details, an understanding of how to handle sensitive situations, is adaptable to change and able to learn quickly.
A Current Full Driver's Licence is essential with the ability to drive manual.
If this sounds like you and you meet the relevant skills and experience, then please send a cover letter and resume through Seek.
Applications will close on Friday 22nd October 2021.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Media Assistant?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.