About the role
We are actively seeking a Junior Contracts Administrator/Estimator (plaster) to join the tight-knit team in our office based in Cheltenham.
This is a great opportunity for someone who seeks a long-term rewarding career with a builder who will genuinely appreciate your experience and welcome your ideas to further develop the company.
You will work closely with the director of plastering to manage all aspects of Estimating and project administration throughout the delivery of the projects.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in commercial plaster estimating and/or contract administrating
- An understanding of plaster & building construction process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acquire prices for new products and finalise selection documents
- Produce selection variations, post contract variations, and building variations
- Liaising with all internal stakeholders
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Document control, ensuring documents and information are updated and available in a timely manner
- Assisting with general administration of head contract including progress claims, extension of time claims and variations
- Contribute to due diligence and project feasibility studies
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.