At Bunnings we believe home improvement should be accessible to everyone. When it comes to working with us, the same applies. Whether you've mastered DIY, you may just be able to find a role that's made for you.
In our support offices, we may not quite resemble our iconic green sheds, but working behind the scenes are a team of people that make our stores come to life.
About the role:
We're looking for a Personal Assistant in a newly created role providing one on one support to our General Manager for Data & Analytics as well as our General Manager for Technology. This role will see you partner with both General Managers, their leadership teams, and their wider teams to provide high level administrative support.
We are looking for someone who can truly partner both our General Managers and their wider teams. In addition to the successful candidate ideally will have an interest in technology and the growth of data and analytics!
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Attending to general enquiries, diary management and correspondence, including email management
- Coordinate schedules and travel arrangements
- Administrative tasks including preparation of presentations, agendas, papers, minutes; and booking meeting rooms
- Coordinate effective information management including electronic and physical filing and databases
- Support onboarding and training schedules
- Ensure high visibility and compliance with key business dates and reporting deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision within a defined area of responsibility
- Provide wider administrative support to each General Manager's leadership teams
- Working closely with the other PA's in the business particularly in our digital team
- Previous experience as a personal assistant in a busy, fast paced, complex, large organisation
- Ideally you have some familiarity with the technology, digital or data & analytics environment
- Excellent computer literacy 2016 MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, One Drive & SharePoint
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Natural ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work within tight deadlines.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Team member and partner discount
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
- The opportunity to participate in Wesfarmers Share Plan
- Access to discounted offers from corporate partners
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and informal team
- Offers flexibility in an inclusive work environment
- Chances to create a real difference in your community and environment
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.