Looking for a Part-Time/Casual Dental Assistant 3-4 days (weekday) per week but must be flexible with time /dates. This is for an established Specialist Practice in Chatswood.
Remuneration based on past experience and qualifications, wages above state award + super.
The candidate must be fluent in English and be an Australian Permanent resident/citizen.
What we are looking for
- Excellent patient empathy, warm and positive attitude
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable team player
- Able to multitask and work well in a busy environment
- Have a high standard of infection control and attention to details
- Minimum 1-year experience in dental chair-side assisting
The position Involves
- Dental chair-side assistance
- Sterilisation of instrument & maintaining duties
- Preparation of patients & surgeries for endodontic and periodontal procedures
- Administration support
Experience in dental assisting is essential, we will provide on-site training.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.