Founded in 1912, De La Salle is an independent Catholic College for boys in Years 5 – 12. Located on three campuses in Malvern and East Malvern, our College provides a respectful, encouraging and child safe environment where strong family values are reinforced. Our Lasallian ethos and philosophy are at the core of everything we do. We have a strong leadership team who are committed to innovation, growth and excellence for both our students and staff.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic applicants for this full time, contract position commencing Term 1, 2022. This is a readvertised role, previous applicants need not apply.
Are you self-motivated, organised, flexible to assist when needed and strive for professional excellence? Do you have a passion for supporting students in their education journey and enabling them to achieve their goals? If so, these are the attributes that will enable you succeed in this role.
This is a fast-paced, diverse role with a variety of daily tasks. This roll encompasses:
- Working in partnership with subject teachers, to support student learning;
- Attending to the care of the students, supporting their organisation skills, preparedness for class and access to the curriculum;
- Working with students in the class setting, providing 1:1 instructional support;
- Providing support for a student’s academic learning, behaviour program, physical care, or social progress throughout the entirety of a school day, including class and recess times;
- Liaising with other Education Support personnel and teaching staff in order to maintain a comprehensive support program;
- Undertaking various administrative duties.
Working at De La Salle College
De La Salle College is a warm and welcoming community. The Education Support Team provides assistance across all three College campuses and is a caring, positive team that are creative and passionate about their work.
The College has a range of staff benefits including:
- Central location
- 12 weeks annual leave – taken during school holidays
- College Laptop
- Professional learning opportunities
- Collegial and supportive work environment
Applicants are expected to fully support the Catholic and Lasallian ethos of the College and the safety and wellbeing of children. The successful applicant will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check.
Mission, Vision and Philosophy and Values Statement along with a role description are available on the College website.
Application closing date: Thursday 28 October at 4:00pm.
All applications are to be submitted via SEEK.
See College website for position description.
De La Salle College is an equal opportunity employer that promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in education support?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.