Who we are:
A well-established Australian owned family business with more than 1000 staff, a strong online presence and over 65 branch locations across APAC. A market leader in power tool sales, our company has been identified as a core contributor, providing reliability and uncompromising quality to the trade and construction industry.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are seeking a motivated “Storeperson” to join our successful team. Reporting to the ”Branch Manager” you are expected to have previous experience in a dispatch or warehousing role, within a similar or related industry.
- Forklift operation (loading & unloading trucks)
- Receiving & Dispatching stock
- Picking and packing orders
- Maintaining and housekeeping of warehouse and store.
- Customer service (face to face and Telephone)
- Merchandising and stock replenishment.
- Working with the dispatch manager and sales staff in the store.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Current forklift licence (LF)
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible work roster
- Good communication skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Looking for a career with development
If you want to join our team, apply today.
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.