Fit Foot Podiatry is a premium service Private Podiatry practice in Bayside Melbourne and we are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to fill a growing need.
This casual/PT/FT position depending on the applicant, is available at our expanding Podiatry clinic in Chelsea Heights. Your role will focus on client engagement and providing a welcoming and memorable experience as well as supporting our practitioners in administrative roles.
What we are looking for:
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You must be flexible and able to work at short notice.
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes.
- You can work on your own.
- You are somebody who communicates well, and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You love to work you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow directions and you are happy to receive constructive feedback.
- You can effectively prioritise your time.
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
* You will get regular mentoring
* You will be part of a committed team
* You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
* You get excellent work conditions
* You mix with people who love their work
The successful applicant will need to be available on most days, hours may vary. If the applicant is suitable then potential PT/FT may be offered. You must have the flexibility to adjust work hours to suit. Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about this opportunity. You’re more likely to be chosen if you’ve addressed the 15 points above in your cover letter.
This job won’t be open for long. If you believe you’re the right person, please forward your application letter and resume Attn: Elise Pengilley via email at email@example.com by 4pm, Thursday 4th November 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.