About the business and the role
Ascot Accounting is a well-established accountancy firm that has provided a complete range of business, advisory and financial services in Brisbane for over 30 years. Our firm prides itself on its client care, high level of integrity and strong work/life balance. We are seeking a reliable, organised and mature minded receptionist/administration officer to join our team on a permanent part-time basis (25+ hours per week).
Job tasks and responsibilities
As the first point of client contact, this role will be a combination of both reception and general administrative duties. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Delivery of high quality reception services
- Handling email and telephone enquiries
- Preparing outbound correspondence such as letters, emails and other client documents
- Invoicing and receipting payments
- Preparing and lodging various forms with the ATO and ASIC
- General administrative duties
Skills and experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent personal presentation
- The ability to multitask and uphold office procedures
- Strong initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Great work/life balance
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Central location in Ascot (great access to public transport and ample street parking)
- Flexible hours
If you believe you meet the criteria above and want to join a professional and supportive work environment, please don’t hesitate to apply.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.