Applications close Sunday 24 October 2021
Morwell or Outer East Melbourne, full-time and ongoing
- Join a not-for-profit health care provider who is getting back to what matters
- ICT Support role within a team covering Melbourne and some regional sites.
- TRP $93,253 per annum including super and the full optional benefits of salary packaging
At Latrobe Community Health Service you’ll be part of a positive and passionate workplace. We’re dedicated to providing you with career opportunities through work that is rewarding and meaningful within the community.
We are looking for a person experienced in the administration of business applications, enjoys working in a high end environment, takes responsibility and is looking to grow and further develop their career with an organisation dedicated to giving back to the community.
As the ICT Applications Support Officer, you will be part of team managing business systems performing duties such as user management, product updates and process improvements. You will also require a strong project focus with good communication skills to work with a diverse range of people.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Experience in the administration of Finance and Health focused business systems.
- Strong database and reporting skills.
- A demonstrated high level of technical skills as outlined within the key objectives, duties and responsibilities.
- Service oriented with an ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise work across a team, ensuring key objectives are achieved.
For more information please contact Wayne Twite, Manager Information, Communication & Technology on Wayne.Twite@lchs.com.au
At Latrobe Community Health Service we want to help you get back to what matters. To see the full position description and to apply, click the Apply Now button.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.