Fire2U is looking for a driven and reliable Trainee to join our SEQ Team and service the Wide Bay and Fraser Coast region.
The right applicant will be focused, willing to take on responsibility, and open-minded, and if can meet this criteria, will join an inspired and expanding team reporting to the Service Manager.
This trainee position will offer the right applicant the opportunity to be fully trained in a variety of Fire Asset Testing and to build a career in the Fire Industry. All applicants must be willing to travel throughout the Wide Bay region as well as to Brisbane as required, as training will be delivered by both workbook and hands-on training methods.
- Good written/paperwork skills
- Great verbal communication skills
- Ability to use smart phones/apps to document services performed
- Excellent work ethic
- The ability to work diligently and independently
- Can do attitude
- Reliable transport
- Clean criminal history
Why you should apply:
- Great entry point into the Fire Industry
- Stable and consistent work in the Wide Bay region
- Great job security and job satisfaction
- Fantastic career development opportunity
- Permanent full-time role
- Exposure to a variety of fire systems
- Employee focused company
- The ability to work for a high performing Fire Company
You will be welcomed into an organisation that is passionate about innovation, quality and exceeding expectations. If you are ready for a new challenge, please apply using the SEEK apply button.
No recruitment agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.