Love Coffee? We’ve got you covered!
FreshFood manufactures and markets some of the finest coffees and beverage dispensing systems in Australia, including The House of Robert Timms, Bushells, Picco, Europa and Cafe Bar.
We are looking for a Customer Service Officer based in Concord, Sydney’s inner west. This role would be suitable for an experienced FMCG customer service officer.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role, you will be responsible for providing great customer service to a range of customers; retailers, B2B customers in the Industrial, Office, Foodservice and HORECA sectors.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Providing a high level of service to customers via phone, email
- Processing all customer enquiries and orders in accordance with their requirements
- Fast and accurate data entry of orders and invoices
- General admin including invoicing
- Liaising with internal departments in regard to products and customer orders
- Building meaningful relationships to ensure return customers
- Outbound projects via phone and email
- Contributing to new ideas and process improvement
You are friendly, confident, self-motivated and passionate about great customer service.
Ideally, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a customer service or call centre environment – preferably in FMCG
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate and manage a range of stakeholders’ requirements
- Be able to successfully multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Inbound and outbound call experience
- Ability to successfully upsell and cross-sell
- Positive and “Can Do” attitude
- A warm, approachable manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Australian manufacturer.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send a current resume to
The Human Resources Manager
FreshFood Management Services Pty Ltd
160 Burwood Road
CONCORD NSW 2137
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.