TA and HR Coordinator
About the Company:
We are a specialist retail Australian family owned company with stores across Australia and beyond. Our office is located in Sydney CBD. We believe in collaboration, communication, shared success and continuously strive to be bigger and better.
About the role:
Due to our continued company and department growth. We are looking for a driven TA and HR Coordinator to be our newest team member. This is will be a dynamic HR Coordinator position with with heavy recruitment focus to support the company growth.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will work closely in with senior managers and in a collaborative and resilient HR team.
- Manage end to end recruitment process from advertising to reference check
- Proactively build talent pool through all channels including head hunting, internal development and job boards to ensure high quality candidates placed to fill opportunities across the company.
- Ensure great candidate experience
- Manage employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Act as first point of contact to employees and managers for HR related queries including contract, policies and procedures,
- Ensure strong data administration and integrity
- Coordinate WH&S
- Assist in HR projects where required
- Prior experience in similar role, who is passionate about people including recruitment.
- Driven, proactive and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and able to build relationships with range of stakeholders
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Fast self learner and adaptable to change in a fast paced work environment.
This is a full time permanent position, our office is based in Sydney CBD but we are currently working remotely during the lockdown.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources coordinator?
- How many years' experience do you have in industrial relations & employment law?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Fair Work Act?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.