Area Manager - VIC
Our National Company is a leading provider in the area of retail support services to high profile retail companies in Australia and New Zealand.
We currently have an opportunity for an Area Manager to join our team. Bring your experience gained from within a commercial cleaning environment & make your mark in this growing business.
This is a very hands on role and your expertise in cleaning and customer relationships will be well utilized in this role. You will be responsible for undertaking day to day operations. This will involve:
- Managing client relationships with a focus on promoting the company brand in a positive manner
- People management including coaching the team to deliver on the company objectives
- Finance management which includes managing the costs of the business to meet budget expectations
- Contract management
- Administration management
- Work Health Safety management
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in multi-site management
- Experience in managing a team within the commercial cleaning industry
- High level of customer service
- Excellent Leadership and Management skills
- Ability train, develop and coach staff
- High level of commitment to Work Health and Safety, Quality and IR
- A "can-do" attitude, high level of initiative and problem solving skills
- High level organisation and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously and is a self motivator
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, then do not hesitate and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have commercial cleaning experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.