The ‘About Us’ Bit
At WEX we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
About the role
Our HR team is on the lookout for our next superstar. Working closely with the HR team, the role is responsible for supporting the business to provide proactive and high-quality people services. With no two days being the same, you’ll be integral to the delivery of our HR strategy with a specific focus on recruitment, reward and recognition, and learning and development.
This role provides support to employees across the Australian, Singaporean and wider APAC regions
What you’ll be doing
- Work in partnership with the wider HR team and stakeholders to support implementation of the People Strategy
- Support employee onboarding and offboarding
- Assist with coordination and delivery of our annual activities and events calendar
- Assist with annual engagement survey outcome delivery
- Update and prepare regular HR reports and data tracking sheets as needed
- Promote our employee value proposition (EVP),
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
- Build consistent global standards of best practice, working in conjunction with the wider people team
- Implement and maintain HR and Company policies and processes
- Participate in relevant People projects as required
What you’ll bring
- A ‘go-getter’ – proactive with a drive to always improve what we do;
- Create problem solver and able to identify and implement incremental continual improvements;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Strong written verbal and inter-personal communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple priorities;
- Curiosity and a passion for learning;
- Displays a creative and flexible approach to meet changing circumstances.
Why it’s Awesome Here
We believe in our people. We’re ‘go getters’, always finding new ways to grow. To improve our business and deliver a better customer experience. You’ll join a supportive environment where your opinion counts and get to work alongside legendary people doing awesome things.
Our talented and diverse team are a major factor in our ongoing success. We understand difference and value thinking differently as part of who we are, irrespective of anyone’s gender, ethnicity, sexuality, experience, physical ability, age or thinking style. We employ the best people who ensure the delivery of innovative products and services that address real payment industry needs. Our progressive practices, such as flexible working hours and not ‘clock-watching’ further maximise working with our people as individuals.
We value you and what you bring. Fair pay. Bonus programs. Valuable career development and training opportunities. Awards and incentives. We reward our people, because you deserve it.
You up for it?
Think you’ll fit in? Then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, upload your CV and outline why you’re awesome for this role
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.